We want you to be aware, by means of this notice, of the criteria we follow for using the data you give us and the data we collect through third parties.
Our data protection policy is designed and made known in accordance with applicable legislation. In particular, it complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (henceforth, GDPR), repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and Spanish Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
This policy may be modified over time due to possible changes in legislation. If any modification is introduced, we will notify you via this page.
SENN, FERRERO, ASOCIADOS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT, S.L.P. (henceforth, SENN FERRERO) has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data, impeding unauthorized access, processing, alteration and loss of such data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and, notwithstanding, ensuring a level of security appropriate for the data in question.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data refers to any information or data by which you can be identified directly (such as your first name and surname) or indirectly (such as your national ID card number) without going to disproportionate lengths. Personal Data can be considered information about a natural person, such as private email/postal addresses, mobile phone numbers, user names, etc.
Who is your DATA CONTROLLER?
Identity: SENN, FERRERO, ASOCIADOS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT, S.L.P.
Postal address: Plaza de La Lealtad, 3 – 5ª planta 28014 Madrid.
Telephone: 91 701 00 10
Data Protection Officer: DPO email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The DPO can also be contacted using the contact details indicated above.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
What do we use your personal data for?
At SENN FERRERO we process the data provided by data subjects for the following purposes:
- CONTRACTUAL PURPOSES: to uphold commercial relationships and to facilitate provision of agreed services and any other services which may be contracted at a later date.
- CONSENT-BASED PURPOSES: for marketing, distribution of newsletters and technical notifications related to our activity.
- FOR THE PURPOSES OF LEGITIMATE INTEREST, under the provisions of article 19 of the LOPDGDD and article 6.1.f) of the EU Regulation 2016/679, with regard to the contact data, function or positions held by natural persons who provide services in a legal entity, referred only to the data necessary for their location and used in order to keeo contractual relationships in relation with the legal entity in which the affected person provides their services.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal information you give us will be held
- for as long as is prescribed by the commercial relationship, including the time necessary to meet all corresponding obligations, in accordance with applicable legislation and as legally recommended.
- for as long as the data subject does not request its erasure.
In the first of the two cases mentioned above, the data will then be blocked and will subsequently remain at the exclusive disposal of the competent judges, courts, state prosecution service or public administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, for use in clarifying possible responsibilities stemming from its handling during the period of prescription. When the period of prescription expires, the data will be deleted.
Do we engage in profiling?
We do not engage in profiling.
LEGITIMATE PROCESSING CRITERIA
What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
The lawful basis for processing your personal information resides in:
- The contractual relationship and the execution of the contract you signed with us.
- Your express consent, if previously given.
- For the purposes of the legitimate interest, according to artícle 19 LOGPGDD.
Who receives your data?
We transfer data on to our collaborators who provide services as subcontractors, collaborating legal companies and/or data processing entities. In the event of any of your data being transferred to countries outside the EEA, the Company will implement appropriate specific measures to guarantee a suitable level of personal data protection.
What are your rights?
- Any person has the right to obtain information about whether or not SENN FERRERO is processing personal data about them.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, to request rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their erasure (for example, when the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected).
- Under certain circumstances, established in Article 18 of the GDPR, data subjects may ask for the processing of their data to be restricted. In this case, we will only keep it to initiate or defend litigation.
- Data subjects may object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, including profiling. SENN FERRERO will stop processing the data, other than for imperative legal reasons or to initiate or defend possible litigation.
- By virtue of their right to data portability, data subjects have the right to obtain the personal data held about them in a commonly used, machine readable format and transfer it to another data controller.
How can I exercise my rights?
- In writing, to SENN FERRERO, at the address indicated above.
- By sending an email to email@example.com
- By sending an email to the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I register a complaint?
If you consider that SENN FERRERO has not responded appropriately to your request, you can petition the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency). The agency’s contact details can be found at www.agpd.es”
What categories of data do we process?
- Identification data.
- Data about your professional duties or activity.
- Economic-financial data.
- Labour-related data
- Data for conducting legal proceedings and legal matters in general.
We do not process the special types of data described in Articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR. In exceptional cases, and after obtaining express consent, data is processed in compliance with the requirements of Article 9.
Personal data is processed confidentially, in accordance with the Company’s established privacy and security policies.
Only data needed to fulfil the stated objectives is received or collected.
How do we obtain your data?
The personal data we process is obtained from the information you give us when you make an agreement with SENN FERRERO, access our web site or establish any kind of direct or indirect relationship with us.