Ángel Chavarría is a lawyer at Senn, Ferrero, Asociados with more than 25 years of experience and a multidisciplinary profile in different areas of law, advising companies - both national and international - in various economic sectors (sports, health, education, maritime transport, airlines and automotive). He has extensive procedural experience in social, civil/commercial, and criminal jurisdictions, which allows him to have a global and practical vision of business law, to detect the weaknesses and strengths of the case, by identifying the risk of the companies.
He began his professional career at the firm López Acosta, Rivero & Gustafson Abogados (today Rivero & Gustafson Abogados) from 1995 until 2004, where he worked in the procedural, civil and commercial departments of the firm. In 2004 he decided to open his own firm called AS Law International Business SLP until 2017 when he finally joined DA Lawyers firm (2017-2020) through a strategic alliance for the development of the Sports and Compliance area, where he remained until his incorporation to Senn, Ferrero, Asociados (February 2020).
He has lectured in various forums and written some articles in the media and specialized law publications.
He is a member of the Madrid Bar Association.
- Law degree from the Complutense University of Madrid (1992)
- Practical Taxation Course (CEF -1993-1994)
- Master in Law, specialty in Private Law (CEU – 1994/1995)
- Higher Course on Social Security and Labor Law (CEF – 1995/1996)
- Executive Master of Telecommunications Law (IE – 2001/2002)
- Master in Sports Law (EU – Real Madrid School – 2013/2014)
- Chief Auditor of UNE 19601 (Adok Certification – 2018)