Gema Pérez is Senior Associate at Senn, Ferrero, Associates since 2021. She has extensive experience in advising on contractual and regulatory matters in the field of entertainment.
Throughout her career, she has been advising different clients in the field of entertainment (Producers, Broadcasters, Advertising and Media Agencies). She has participated in a lot of national and international productions, from the beginning, in the sale of the formats, as well as in the subsequent development, which allows her to have a global vision of the sector.
She is a member of the Madrid Bar Association and a Member of DENAE, with which she collaborates closely.
- Licenciada en Derecho por la Universidad CEU Luis Vives
- Master Propiedad Intelectual y Derecho Audiovisual
- Master en Gestión de Televisión Digital y Contenidos Audiovisuales – ICEMD. ESIC
- Master Derecho Publicitario – Autocontrol, Asociación para la Autorregulación de la Comunicación Comercial
- Curso Superior Marketing de Influencia – IAB
- Curso Ley Orgánica Protección de Datos