SENN FERRERO & ASOCIADOS
Legal, tax and labor advice to athletes, artist, and sport or artistic entities
Senn, Ferrero, Asociados Sports & Entertainment offers personalized advice on Legal, Tax and Labor matters for Athletes, Artists and Sports or Artistic Entities.
- Advice on contractual matters, participating in the negotiation of sports, artistic and musical contracts of all kinds, such as:
- “Transfer” contracts, advising on national and international transfers of players, assignments, and transfers with “retro” agreements.
- Contracts for professional athletes and artists, as well as for the provision of sports and artistic services of all kinds.
- Contracts for participation or presentation in audiovisual productions.
- Contracts linked to the transfer, “purchase” or exploitation of intellectual property rights.
- Film, recording and publishing contracts.
- Contracts for the public exhibition of artistic works, commissioned works and deposit or gallery.
- Contracts related to the bullfighting sector.
- Representation contracts with agent, manager, or attorney-in-fact.
- Advice on labor matters, with an impact on the special labor relations of artists and athletes
- Management of commercial companies and individuals, linked to the world of sport and entertainment, which includes basic advice on accounting, treasury, labor, tax, and commercial matters, as well as the drafting of articles of association and shareholders’ agreements. This also involves the drafting of internal and disciplinary rules and opinions related to commercial limitations around SADs, and obligations arising from audiovisual legislation.
- Planning – optimization – tax: structures.
- Preparation and management of tax returns for the Spanish and foreign tax system for both residents and non-residents in Spain.
- Jurisdictional procedures related to the sports and entertainment industry, with special incidence in those substantiated in the workplace (Royal Decree 1006, Royal Decree 1985, dismissals, or disciplinary measures), in the commercial (agents and athletes or individual artists), in insolvency proceedings of entities in the sports or entertainment world and in proceedings regarding competition law.
- Arbitration procedures at the national and international level, especially before the CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport), taking on the role of legal counsel in sports arbitration procedures of all kinds (claims, sports discipline, doping, sports organizations, federation licenses or federation restrictions on recruitment).
Sitio desarrollado por Zertior